OVERVIEW: Best Hanoi Moped Tours
As the sun sets on Hanoi, the nightlife comes alive! Bustling markets fill the night air with lively sounds as tourists and locals alike take to the streets to explore. And what comes along hand and hand with the night life is nothing other than the night food! Come along with us as we take you to some of the best places in Hanoi to sample authentic Vietnamese cuisine at its finest and try the wonderful variety of authentic Hanoian food.
- Tours depart daily 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hoursPick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
- All our tours are available until last minutes
Price $69$59 Book directly by Call/ Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008 or Email: email@example.com
Highlights: Best Hanoi Moped Tours
- Explore amazing places in Hanoi to sample authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- Experience the lively atmosphere of Hanoi by night and explore every hidden corner
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a motorbike
- Savor delicious unique local foods and well-known specialties
- Learn interesting stories related to Hanoi cuisine
- Pass outside the city highlights and historical landmarks under the colorful lights like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Old French-style villas, Hanoi Opera House, Temple of literature, Truc Bach Lake, West lake…
- Drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
Best Hanoi Moped Tours
- Save your appetite for this one! This is a tour meant for foodies and those wanting to experience the wonderful cuisine of Vietnam. You’ll get to enjoy a wide range of street food in the most popular locations visited by all the locals.
- 18:00 Our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai of Motorbike City Tours will meet you at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey. We use a fleet of brand new Honda Lead scooters equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do.
- The first stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Motorbike Tours, we stop at local eatery Hanoians claim is the best spot for Banh Cuon (steamed rolled cake) in town. The skilled chef will demonstrate for us how the ingredients are put together as we get to experience a front row seat to the culinary process. Our tour continues weaving through the streets bathed in the glow of colorful lanterns and decorative lights in the Old Quarter as we ride along the bank of the Red River to take in the views of Hanoi under the cover of night.
- The second stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Motorbike Tours leads us to one of Hanoi’s most prominent family run restaurants where you will get to enjoy Bun Cha( grilled pork with vermicelli noodle). You’ll be taken on a ride over to West Lake to enjoy the scenery before arriving at Ngu Xa village to try Freshly grilled seafood and some different Hanoian version of Pho and Banana salads and other traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- The third stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Motorbike Tours, you will be taken past the Ho Chi Minh memorial where guards can be seen performing their nightly ceremonies. Nothing captures the reverence and sanctity that the Vietnamese hold for Ho Chi Minh more than these nightly ceremonies. Following, we will head into the densely packed streets of Hanoi to the train tracks where locals cook, relax, and sell their wares. It is a bustling alley full of locals going about their nightly lives, right next to active train tracks!
- The last stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Motorbike Tours winds down with a stop to a popular cafe to try the famous Vietnamese egg coffee and a top secret desert which you only know when you travel with us! First invented in 1946, it’s a delicacy of whipped egg yolk with sugar and condensed milk for sweetness, and just a drop of vinegar to fluff the eggs. This is floated on top of a shot of espresso and dusted with cocoa powder. The end result is a coffee experience like no other, and a taste and texture reminiscent of tiramisu.
- Dressing standard: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style: This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Inclusions: Latest Honda Lead scooter equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, and we are the owner of motorbikes that are regularly inspected and maintained, pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local dinner, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, high quality helmets with visor and raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.
- Follow us on Facebook