OVERVIEW: Hanoi Motorbike Tours Led by Women
Take a journey through the meandering back streets and labyrinth of lanes that comprise Hanoi’s magnificent city’s inner workings. Our trips provide access to the hidden side of the city that vehicles and buses cannot.
- Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30pm (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 1:00pm – 5:30pm (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
- All our tours are available until last minutes – we also have male drivers if you request
Price $69 USD$55 Book directly by Call/ Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi Motorbike Tours Led by Women
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, a famous landmark of Vietnam’s capital that was completed more than a century ago.
- Visit the famed Reunification railway Street district.
- On a motorcycle, you can see, hear, feel, and taste Hanoi.
- Pass by the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, stunning ancient French-style houses, spectacular Hanoi Opera House, serene and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, and tranquil West Lake…
- Drive through the intriguing Old Quarter and the gorgeous French Quarter.
- Weave your way through Hanoi’s winding back lanes and maze of alleys.
- Riding through busy local marketplaces brimming with energy and vibrancy
- Meet people in their homes and talk about their daily lives over a cup of tea.
- Cruising down dirt lanes into the agricultural countryside of Hanoi – – The Banana island.
- Experience an authentic local lunch and get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Motorbike Tours Led by Women
- Our female drivers and tour guide, Ao Dai of Motorbike City Tours, will meet you in the lobby of your hotel for a safety briefing and complete schedule of your excursion. We employ a fleet of brand new Honda Lead scooters with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for comfort, so you feel like you’re sitting in a lounge chair rather than clinging to the bike as you might on other bikes. The adventure continues from there!
- Our Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tours will take you through the twisting maze of back streets and alleyways of Hanoi’s deepest districts, to the huge cityscapes and exquisite architecture that line the main streets. Our skilled guides will tell you stories about Hanoi’s rich history and intriguing facts as you go through the city. From the world-famous opera theater to the wreckage of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” aircraft that was discovered in a little lake. We’ll get a glimpse into the lives of the inhabitants and visit lively markets that are alive with activity. As we exit the city we pass the Long Bien bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago.
- The second leg of our Hanoi Scooter Tours takes you away from the city’s rush and bustle and into the quieter, more contemplative side of Hanoi. You’ll enter the canopy of guava and banana trees as our tour leads you along dirt trails into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside- The Banana Island- surrounded by lush gardens with farmland reaching in all directions.
- The third stage of our Motorbike City Tours takes you around the West Lake’s shoreline, where you may cool off in the cool wind before returning to the small lanes that lead to the famed Reunification Train Street. We will stop by a local family and get the opportunity to speak with the owner, who is a war veteran, about his fascinating anecdotes about our country, from his boyhood to current Vietnam and its legacy, as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
- Your whirlwind tour comes to an end as we return to the city to rest and recover on the final part of our Hanoi Scooter Tours. Your trip will conclude with lunch at an authentic cuisine and a stop at a local cafe known for its Vietnamese egg coffee.
Follow us on Facebook