Hanoi Female Motorbike Tours – Hanoi Female Scooter Tours – Hanoi Female Vespa Tours -Hanoi Moped Tours -Hanoi Female Motorcycle Tours
Come join us to witness the contemplative and idyllic sunrise as the warm glow of the fresh morning light bathes Hanoi in its rays and while you watch from afar as the city comes to life.
Tours depart daily 5:30am – 8:30am
Duration: 3 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
- Witness peaceful, calm, and charming Hanoi in the early morning with sunrise casting over the Long Bien bridge
- Pass the city highlights and historical landmarks like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Old French-style villas, Hanoi Opera House, Temple of literature, Truc Bach Lake, West lake…
- Drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
- Riding around bustling local markets full of life and vibrancy
- Explore the legendary Reunification train Street neighborhood
- Cruising down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside – The Banana island.
- Experience an authentic local breakfast and must-try local egg coffee
Our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai will meet you at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary. We will then enjoy our journey to the landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden gems of this historic city.
Our scooters can effortlessly take you through the winding labyrinth of alleys and back streets that make up the heart of Hanoi. This offers you a truly authentic glimpse into the lives of the locals and takes you through a route that is far from the beaten path.
We will travel through the back streets in the Old Quarter to reach the Long Bien bridge, an iconic symbol of the Vietnamese capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago. Our tour will continue around West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi with plenty of time for photos before continuing through some narrow alleys to arrive at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the legendary Reunification Train Tracks, and the famous Hanoi Opera House. We enjoy local beef noodle soup for breakfast like Hanoian and egg coffee before returning you to your hotel or destination of choice within a reasonable distance in Hanoi.
Contact us via our website, email or on WhatsApp to book!
email@example.com or Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008
Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber/ iMessage : +84(0) 98 840 2008