Overview: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours to Co Loa Villlages
Is the hustle and bustle of the city getting you down? Come join us for a tour of the quiet and contemplative countryside of Hanoi! Surrounded by green as far as the eye can see, we will take you through the lush farmland of Northern Vietnam. As is always our style here at Motorbike City Tours, we’ll offer you an off the beaten path tour to get a glimpse into the lives of the locals that only a local themselves can show you!
1. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
2. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
3. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sights ✅ Food ✅ Culture ✅ and heaps of fun ✅
- Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30pm (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00 – 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- For Vegetarian we have vegetarian buffe options.
- Duration: 4-4,5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- All our tours are available until last minutes but we recommend to book early to secure your spot and we have better preparation!
- Please don’t hesitate to inquire about discounts if your group consists of more than 3 guests.
- DIRECTLY booking 24/7 by call/WhatsApp +84988402008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group tour price 50 USD per person
- Private tour price: 65 $ per person
- Minimum 2 people
- Please note that this tour is led by male tour guide and driver
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp +84988402008 Or Email: email@example.com
Highlights: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours to Co Loa Villlages
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Cruise through expansive rice paddies and lush gardens to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam countryside
- Visit Co Loa Ancient Citadel temple to learn more about Vietnam historical past
- Go off the beaten path to get a glimpse into the lives of the locals and zig-zagging through traditional village alleys and enjoy cool breeze on Red river bank
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Meet a local family who lives in a traditional 200-year-old house and their privately owned Bonsai gardens then chatting about their daily lives over a cup of tea and peanut candy.
- Experience an authentic local lunch and get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango Pudding and Caramel dessert in place popular with locals.
Itinerary: Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours to Co Loa Villlages
- The first stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours, we ride out of Hanoi and cruise along the bank of the Red River. Cooling breezes off the water make for a pleasant drive along the roads as you get to view the scenic countryside as the noise from the city fades into the background. Our first stop is an 800 year old village that embodies a beautiful historic example of one of the traditional villages that used to populate the Vietnamese countryside. Housed there you will get to see the old village gate, pagoda, temple, and communal house. As we explore the village, you’ll see the thriving life within, and see how to locals work, play, and pray. You’ll be introduced to a local family and join them for some tea and candy with your guide acting as a translator.
- The second stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours, we cruise through the expansive rice paddies and venture off the beaten path onto the dirt roads leading to Co Loa Ancient Citadel temple where we will teach you more of the rich Vietnamese history in the surrounding areas and how Vietnam defended itself from invaders dating back to 300 B.C.E.
- On third stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours, you’ll be taken through the zig-zagging village alleys as we arrive at the heart of the local farmland. Agriculture is still a thriving part of the Vietnamese economy, and nothing exemplifies this more clearly than exploring the thriving farmland near the villages. We will visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks as a decent way to make a living, a popular traditional craft in Red River delta. Guests will watch our talented broom makers create functional and beautiful broomsticks using broom grass.
- The last stage of our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours concludes with a visit to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant. Here you’ll get to enjoy fresh Vietnamese cuisine with diverse traditional dishes and local specialties and a local café, a famous spot for Vietnamese egg coffee. Or we may enjoy yummy Mango and Caramel Pudding dessert in place popular with locals. We will drop you off back to your hotel, or a place within reasonable distance within Hanoi.
- Book Directly 24/7 by Call/WhatsApp +84988402008 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Inclusions Open air jeep, pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks.
- Follow us on Facebook
Jeep Tours Hanoi – Vietnam Jeep Tours – Motorbike City Tours – Hanoi Motorbike Tours – Hanoi Vespa Tours- Hanoi Scooter Tours