Hanoi Female Motorbike Tours – Hanoi Female Scooter Tours – Hanoi Female Vespa Tours -Hanoi Moped Tours -Hanoi Female Motorcycle Tours
If your time is limited in Hanoi what better way to make the most of it than with a full day tour packing in the best sites both the historic city and beautiful countryside.
Our full day tours are offered 8:00am – 4:00pm
Duration: 8 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
- Cruise through expansive rice paddies and lush gardens to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam countryside
- Visit Co Loa Ancient Citadel temple to learn more about Vietnam historical past
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built over 100 years ago.
- Pass the city highlights and historical landmarks like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Old French-style villas, Hanoi Opera House, Temple of literature, Truc Bach Lake, West lake, B52 – Huu Tiep Lake…
- Drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
- Riding around bustling local markets full of life and vibrancy
- Explore the legendary Reunification train Street neighborhood
- Get to know about the daily life of the locals in the countryside over a cup of tea in their home
- Experience an authentic local lunch and must-try local egg coffee
You’ll be picked up from your hotel by Our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey before heading off to the countryside of Hanoi, leaving town via the historic Long Bien bridge. Along the route you’ll see the expansive local rice paddies, sprawling fruit gardens, and local villages on the way to the Co Loa ancient citadel, which dates back to 250 B.C.E.
Once in the village, you’ll be introduced to a local family with your tour guide acting as a translator. You’ll get to see firsthand how life flows on the banks of the Red River Delta.
Lunch is included in the tour and will be enjoyed at a local Vietnamese restaurant before heading back to the hustle and bustle of Hanoi for the city portion of the tour.
Upon arrival in the city the journey will continue with a visit to endless back streets and hidden alleyways, B-52 Lake, the train tracks through the city, the lesser known Home Market, and a myriad of hidden alleyways one the locals are privy to.
The tour will conclude with a return to your hotel, or a location of choice within a reasonable distance in Hanoi.
Contact us via our website, email or on WhatsApp to book!
firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008
Book with us directly by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy discount ONLY $89