Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30pm (Lunch included at the end)
Afternoon Tours 13:00pm – 17:30pm (Lunch included at the beginning)
Last minute/ Special request/ Private Tours: Please contact us
Duration: 4.5 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
Price $59 USD Book with us directly by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy discount ONLY $49
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008
Take a ride through the meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys that make up the inner workings of Hanoi’s beautiful city. Our tours offer a glimpse into the unseen side of the city that cars and buses simply can’t reach.
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built over 100 years ago.
- Explore the legendary Reunification train Street neighborhood
- Pass the city highlights and historical landmarks like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, lovely old French-style villas, magnificent Hanoi Opera House, peaceful and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, tranquil West lake, Huu Tiep Lake and the Downed B-52…
- Drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
- Riding around bustling local markets full of life and vibrancy
- Meet locals and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea in their home
- Cruising down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside – The Banana island.
- Experience an authentic local lunch and must-try local egg coffee
You’ll be greeted by our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey.
From there the adventure begins! Our motorbike tour will take you through the winding labyrinth of back streets and alleys of the innermost parts of Hanoi, to the sprawling city scapes and beautiful architecture that line the main streets. Along the way our knowledgeable guides will tell you stories of the rich history and fun facts of all the must see landmarks of Hanoi. From the famous opera house, to the crashed remnants of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” bomber that reached its final resting place in a small lake.
Catch a glimpse into the lives of the locals and see the bustling markets full of life and vibrancy. As we exit the city we pass the Long Bien bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago.
As the tour takes you out of the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll be welcomed into the more quiet and contemplative side of Hanoi. Surrounded by green gardens with farmland stretching in all directions, you’ll enter the canopy of guava and banana trees as our tour leads you down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside- The Banana island .
From there, the tour carries on, leading you along the shores of the West Lake as the cool breeze off the water cools you down before heading back to the narrow alleys leading to Huu Tiep lake and the legendary Reunification Train Street. On our trip we will visit a local family and have chance to talk to the owner who is a war veteran about his interesting stories of our country from his childhood to modern Vietnam and its legacy as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
Finally your whirlwind tour wraps up as we make our way back to the city to rest and recharge. Your tour will come to a close at a authentic eatery for lunch and a local cafe, a famous spot for Vietnamese egg coffee.
Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
Tour style This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
Inclusions Pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour Guide, latest honda Lead 2018 scooter equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks, high quality full-face helmets with visor and raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.
Motorbike City Tours – Hanoi Female Motorbike Tours – Hanoi Female Scooter Tours – Hanoi Female Vespa Tours -Hanoi Moped Tours -Hanoi Female Motorcycle Tours