Hanoi is often cited as one of the world’s greatest food capitals and is the birthplace of many quintessential Vietnamese dishes. Motorbike City Tours Streetfood offers travelers the unique experiences discovering this street eater’s paradise from markets, food carts, street cafes and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots.
OVERVIEW: Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tours
Take a ride through the meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys that make up the inner workings of Hanoi’s beautiful city. Our tours offer a glimpse into the unseen side of the city that cars and buses simply can’t reach.
Price $69 USD Book with us directly 24/7 by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy discount ONLY $59 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008 Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30pm (Lunch included at the end) Afternoon Tours 1:00pm – 5:30pm (Lunch included at the beginning) Duration: 4.5 hours Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi Motorbike Tours
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built over 100 years ago.
- Explore the legendary Reunification train Street neighborhood
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a motorbike
- Pass outside the city highlights and historical landmarks like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, lovely old French-style villas, magnificent Hanoi Opera House, peaceful and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, tranquil West lake…
- Drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
- Riding around bustling local markets full of life and vibrancy
- Meet locals and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea in their home
- Cruising down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside – The Banana island.
- Experience an authentic local lunch and must-try local egg coffee
ITINERARY: Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tours
You’ll be greeted by our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai of Motorbike City Tours at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey. We use a fleet of brand new Honda Lead scooters equipped with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do. From there the adventure begins!
The first stage of our Hanoi City Insight Motorbike Tours will take you through the winding labyrinth of back streets and alleys of the innermost parts of Hanoi, to the sprawling city scapes and beautiful architecture that line the main streets. Along the way our knowledgeable guides will tell you stories of the rich history and fun facts of all the must see landmarks of Hanoi. From the famous opera house, to the crashed remnants of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” bomber that reached its final resting place in a small lake. We will Catch a glimpse into the lives of the locals and see the bustling markets full of life and vibrancy. As we exit the city we pass the Long Bien bridge, an iconic symbol of Vietnam’s capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago.
The second stage of our Hanoi Scooter Tours takes you out of the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll be welcomed into the more quiet and contemplative side of Hanoi. Surrounded by green gardens with farmland stretching in all directions, you’ll enter the canopy of guava and banana trees as our tour leads you down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside- The Banana island .
The third stage of our Motorbike City Tours lead you along the shores of the West Lake as the cool breeze off the water cools you down before heading back to the narrow alleys leading to the legendary Reunification Train Street. On our trip we will visit a local family and have chance to talk to the owner who is a war veteran about his interesting stories of our country from his childhood to modern Vietnam and its legacy as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
On last stage of our Hanoi Scooter Tours – your whirlwind tour wraps up as we make our way back to the city to rest and recharge. Your tour will come to a close at a authentic eatery for lunch and a local cafe, a famous spot for Vietnamese egg coffee.
Price $69 USD Book with us directly 24/7 by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy discount ONLY $59
Email: email@example.com or Whatsapp: +84 98 840 2008
Follow us on Facebook