Morning Tour from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included at the end)
Afternoon Tour from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included at the beginning)
Duration: 5 Hours
Tour Style: This is private tour
Price: $ 65 USD per person Whatsapp to book! +84988402008
For trips in Hue Travelers recommend booking at least 24 hours in advance!
Minimum 02 travelers
The best way to unlock Hue nightlife is through our foodie tour with the best eat secrets of the locals
- Discover the most beautiful hidden corners of Hue by motorbike
- Learn how to make a traditional hat and incense sticks
- Explore Thien Mu Pagoda and the nearby memorial
- Adnire the unique architecture of the King’s Tomb
- Enjoy the taste of favorite local foods and unique specialties
- ThanhToan 300 year old bridge and local market
- Former war bunkers on a hill station overlooking Perfume River
- Journey down the Perfume River on a dragon boat
Our local guide and drivers pick you up from your hotel lobby and we first drive to Thanh Toan 300 year old bridge in the countryside of Hue. We have chance to visit a village market where people buy and sell their fresh produce and learn about farming technique that have been passing down for generations in a visit to a farmer family.
The ride continues to take us through small alleys and backstreets to one of the oldest pagoda in Hue before taking us to incent and conical hat village. Later in our trip today we’ll hop off the bike for a short walk to the old war bunkers on the top of a hill to have a panorama view of Perfume River.
Our tour will be wrapped up by a delicious lunch with the best regional dishes in a romantic restaurant in a small alley by the riverside
Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes.
Inclusions Pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour Guide, good motorbike, experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks, high quality helmets and raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.
Motorbike City Tours – Hue Motorbike Tours – Hue Scooter Tours – Hue Vespa Tours -Hue Moped Tours -Hue Motorcycle Tours