Tour Snapshot: Halong Bay Full Day Tour From Hanoi
This day tour covers the seascapes of this UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a two-day excursion if you don’t have time for an overnight cruise in Halong Bay. You’ll take a cruise across Halong Bay’s gorgeous green waters, kayak around a floating fishing town, and have a delectable seafood meal. Ti Top Island and Sung Sot Cave provide panoramic vistas and amazing landforms.
- Tour Style: High Quality Daily Group Tour Operated By Our Reliable Partner
- Duration: Full day
- Starting at 8:00 a.m. and finishes at 8:00 p.m.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Enjoy 10$ Discount when booking directly 24/7 by call/WhatsApp +84988402008 or Email: email@example.com
- Ha Long 1 Day Luxury Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long 1 Day Deluxe tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
Tour Highlights: Halong Bay Full Day Tour From Hanoi
- Halong Bay is home to the breathtaking beauty of tens of thousands of limestone mountains.
- Sung Sot Cave, one of the bay’s most stunning caverns, was explored.
- Enjoy a great seafood lunch and visit Luon Cave while kayaking or riding a bamboo boat around the gorgeous lagoon.
- As you approach Ti Top Island, take in the breathtaking views of Ha Long Bay.
- A terrific opportunity to participate in unique on-board activities like a sunset party or simply relax and enjoy the sunset in Halong Bay.
Itinerary in detail: Halong Bay Full Day Tour From Hanoi
08:30 – 09:00 – We will pick you up from your Hanoi hotel or stay and transport you to Tuan Chau Island via the new Halong City expressway, stopping for a short rest along the route.
12:15 – Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor and be greeted heartily before receiving a safety briefing. Our cruise will take you on a 5-hour journey via a 2-day-sleeper boat cruise route that is renowned for its stunning, uninhabited islets and outcrops that have been given imaginative names by the locals due to their perceived shapes, such as Cock Fighting and Thumb, while you enjoy a Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on board.
13:45 – After arriving at the Bo Hon archipelago, you will go kayaking or bamboo boating in Luon Cave to explore the magnificent lagoon. Climb Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the seemingly paradise-like bay, and explore Titov Island, which has a sandy beach near a tall limestone peak that serves as a fantastic background for the Bay.
16:30 – Board our Cruise and continue traveling towards Tuan Chau port. There is plenty of time for sunbathing on the top deck while listening to music and interacting with other group members.
Disembark for the new highway journey back to Hanoi
20:30 – Return to your hotel/stay; the expedition concludes.
Book Directly 24/7 by Call/WhatsApp +84988402008 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Included: Bus transportation from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return through the new Highway (Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh). Titov Island’s Sung Sot Grotto, Entrance costs, 2 bottles of water per person, and lunch with Vietnamese cuisine are included in the excursion.
Important Notice: Programs and schedules are subject to change without notice. In the event of unforeseeable adverse weather in Halong Bay, please note that cancellations will be made ONLY by the Halong Bay Management Board, and generally the announcement will be made with short notice.
Policy For Children:
- FREE for children under the age of four.
- 75 percent of adult pricing for children aged 5 to 11.
- From the age of 11, the full adult charge applies.
- 100% Payment must be made by the time of booking.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: Free of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 7 days prior to check-in: 100% of total ratesn:
- No-Show: 100% of total rates