Tour Snapshot: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave – Full Day Trip By 17-seat Fuso Limousine
Ninh Binh, a captivating area known locally as “Ha Long Bay on Land” due to its magical riverine landscape, with sheer limestone mountains rising up from the paddies, attracts far too few visitors. Visit some of the most beautiful cultural and natural attractions in northern Vietnam on this convenient day trip from Hanoi by Limousine bus. Climb up Mua Cave in Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s Ancient Capital, for a breathtaking view. A boat ride, cycling through rural villages, and experiencing authentic Vietnam away from the city.
- Tour Style: Daily Group Tour Operated By Our Reliable Partner
- Duration: Full day
- Starting at 8:00 a.m. and finishes at 8:00 p.m.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Book directly 24/7 by call/WhatsApp +84988402008 or Email: email@example.com
- The Tour Price: 55$
Tour Highlights: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave – Full Day Trip By 17-seat Fuso Limousine
- Visit Hoa Lu, the Dinh and Le Dynasties’ Ancient Capital, a cultural, architectural, and historical gem of Vietnam’s original territory.
- Climb Mua Cave’s steps for a beautiful panoramic view of the Tam Coc region.
- In the restaurant, there will be a buffet lunch with a variety of local cuisine such as goat meat, fish, chicken, and fried rice…
- There are always vegetarian options available.
- At the Tam Coc boat docks, each sampan is steered by a boat operator who oars with their feet rather than their hands. You’ll be expertly guided along gentle waterways, past towering karsts, and into dripping grottoes.
- Biking, eating Vietnamese food, and sipping traditional tea are all fun activities.
- Cycling through the village for 45 minutes to learn about the lives of the locals.
- Excellent guide, comfortable limousine tourist bus, and overall high-quality service
Itinerary in detail: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave – Full Day Trip By 17-seat Fuso Limousine
Meet our friendly guide at 8 a.m. and head for Ninh Binh province.
09h15: Take a 15- to 20-minute relaxation break.
10h30: Visit Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s historic capital Between 968 and 1010. You may learn more about Vietnamese history of the Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasties.
11h45: Lunch buffet at the restaurant with a range of local food such as goat meat, fish, chicken, fried rice…. Vegetarian alternatives are always available at the lunch buffet.
Tam Coc is accessible via 1.5-hour bamboo boat cruise. The lovely scenery here with paddy fields, river, water, cloud, sky, and a spectacular cave system will astound you throughout the boat journey. All of this adds up to a work of art known as “Ha Long Bay on Land.”
15h00: Continue the journey for 45 minutes by riding through the hamlet and learning about the people’ lifestyle.
15:45: Depart for Mua Cave where we hike 500 steps up the limestone mountain to get a bird’s-eye view of Ninh Binh. A lookout point at the top provides a surreal view of the river meandering lazily through paddies and limestone outcrops.
17h00: Return to Hanoi by Limousine bus.
- 100% Payment must be made by the time of booking.
Book Directly 24/7 by Call/WhatsApp +84988402008 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusions: Limousine Bus with experienced driver, English Speaking Guide, Free Wifi & Water on the bus, Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine, 1.5 hour boat excursion in Tam Coc, free use of hat, umbrella, and raincoat (if needed) during the tour.
Hanoi Motorbike Tours – Hanoi Vespa Tours- Hanoi Scooter Tours
Jeep Tours Hanoi – Vietnam Jeep Tours – Motorbike City Tours – Vietnam Motorbike Tours – Vietnam Vespa Tours – Vietnam Motorcycle Tours