OVERVIEW: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS TO BAT TRANG CERAMIC VILLAGE
We will go to the outskirts of Hanoi to explore Bat Trang ceramic and pottery villages. This trip will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, immerse yourself in the quiet Vietnam Countryside with stunning views, magnificent landscape, vast greenish farmlands, and tranquil pagodas.
Bat Trang village was formed during the Ly dynasty and is regarded as the birthplace of Vietnamese pottery. The exceptional quality of Bat Trang ceramic, which are divided into functional categories such as domestic ceramics, religious items, fine pottery art, architectural ceramics, and decorative ceramics, has been well acclaimed.
- Morning Tours 8:00am – 1:00pm (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00pm – 18:00pm (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location
- All our tours are available until last minutes – we also have male drivers if you request
- Book Directly 24/7 by Call/WhatsApp +84988402008 Or Email: email@example.com
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
- Tour Price: $69
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS TO BAT TRANG CERAMIC VILLAGE
- Cruise through expansive and lush gardens to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam countryside
- Go off the beaten path to get a glimpse into the lives of the locals
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a motorbike
- Zig-zagging through traditional village alleys and enjoy cool breeze on Red river bank
- Cross Long Bien historic bridge –l a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Get to know about the daily life of the locals in the countryside over a cup of tea in their home
- Visit Bat Trang ceramic village temple to learn more about Vietnam historical past. the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Experience an authentic local lunch and get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
ITINERARY: HANOI COUNTRYSIDE MOTORBIKE TOURS TO BAT TRANG CERAMIC VILLAGE
- Our female tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey.
The first stage of our Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tours, we ride out of Hanoi along the bank of the Red River. Cooling breezes off the water make for a pleasant drive along the roads as you get to view the scenic countryside as the noise from the city fades into the background.
- Our first stop is an 800 year old village that embodies a beautiful historic example of one of the traditional villages that used to populate the Vietnamese countryside. Housed there you will get to see the old village gate, pagoda, temple, and communal house. As we explore the village, you’ll see the thriving life within, and see how to locals work, play, and pray. You’ll be introduced to a local family and join them for some tea and candy with your guide acting as a translator.
- The second stage of our Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tours, we cruise through the lush gardens, expansive vegetable fields, fruit farms and venture off the beaten path onto the dirt roads leading to Bat Trang Ceramic village
- On third stage of our Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tours, you’ll be taken through the zig-zagging village alleys as we arrive at the heart of Bat Trang where we visit the oldest kiln, village temple, ceramic workshop to see all stages of making the ceramic from clay to shining products, ceramic markets…
- The last stage of our Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tours concludes with a visit to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant. Here you’ll get to enjoy fresh Vietnamese cuisine with diverse traditional dishes and local specialties. We will drop you off back to your hotel, or a place within reasonable distance within Hanoi.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Inclusions Honda Lead scooter equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do and we are the owner of motorbikes that are regularly inspected and maintained, pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks, we are the only motorbike tours company in Hanoi supply high quality full-face helmets with visor for all drivers and passengers. Your safety is of our utmost concern!