Overview: Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours
As the sun sets on Hanoi, the nightlife comes alive! Bustling markets fill the night air with lively sounds as tourists and locals alike take to the streets to explore. And what comes along hand and hand with the night life is nothing other than the night food! Come along with us as we take you to some of the best places in Hanoi to sample authentic Vietnamese cuisine at its finest and try the wonderful variety of authentic Hanoian food.
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sights ✅ Food ✅ Culture ✅ and heaps of fun ✅
- Night Tours depart daily 18:00 – 22:00( All food and drinks included)
- Day Tours depart daily 13:00-17:00( All food and drinks included)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- All our tours are available until last minutes but we recommend to book early to secure your spot and we have better preparation!
- Please don’t hesitate to inquire about discounts if your group consists of more than 5 guests.
- DIRECTLY booking 24/7 by call/WhatsApp +84988402008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Tour Price: $79 per person
- Private Tour Price $ 99 Per person
- Please note that this tour is led by male tour guide and driver
- Minimum 2 people
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
Highlights: Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours
- Explore amazing places in Hanoi to savor delicious unique local foods and well-known specialties and learn interesting stories related to Hanoi cuisine
- Top of the line comfortable Lead scooters equiped with passenger backrest for secured and you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do.
- Experience the lively atmosphere of Hanoi by night and explore every hidden corner and drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Explore one of Hanoi’s most distinctive destinations: The Famed Train Street.
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on aOpen air legendary army jeep and weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
- PASS OUTSIDE the city highlights and historical landmarks under the colorful lights like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Old French-style villas, Hanoi Opera House, Temple of literature, Truc Bach Lake, West lake…
- Get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango and Caramel Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
Itinerary: Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours
Save your appetite for this one! This is a tour meant for foodies and those wanting to experience the wonderful cuisine of Vietnam. You’ll get to enjoy a wide range of street food in the most popular locations visited by all the locals.
- 18:00 Our team will meet you at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey.
- The first stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours, we stop at local eatery Hanoians claim is the best spot for Banh Cuon (steamed rolled cake) in town. The skilled chef will demonstrate for us how the ingredients are put together as we get to experience a front row seat to the culinary process. Our tour continues weaving through the streets bathed in the glow of colorful lanterns and decorative lights in the Old Quarter as we ride along the bank of the Red River to take in the views of Hanoi under the cover of night.
- The second stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours leads us to one of Hanoi’s most prominent family run restaurants where you will get to enjoy Bun Cha( grilled pork with vermicelli noodle). You’ll be taken on a ride over to West Lake to enjoy the night scenery. A excellent site to see the difference between old and contemporary Hanoi, with the centuries-old attractive area on one side and modern skylines on the other. Before arriving at Ngu Xa village to try Freshly grilled seafood and some different Hanoian version of Pho and Banana salads and other traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- The third stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours, you will be taken past the Ho Chi Minh memorial where guards can be seen performing their nightly ceremonies. Nothing captures the reverence and sanctity that the Vietnamese hold for Ho Chi Minh more than these nightly ceremonies. Following, we will head into the densely packed streets of Hanoi to the Train Street where locals cook, relax, and sell their wares. It is a bustling alley full of locals going about their nightly lives, right next to active train tracks!
- The last stage of our Hanoi By Night Foodie Jeep Tours winds down with a stop to a popular cafe to try the famous Vietnamese egg coffee and a top secret desert which you only know when you travel with us! First invented in 1946, it’s a delicacy of whipped egg yolk with sugar and condensed milk for sweetness, and just a drop of vinegar to fluff the eggs. This is floated on top of a shot of espresso and dusted with cocoa powder. The end result is a coffee experience like no other, and a taste and texture reminiscent of tiramisu. Or we may enjoy yummy Mango and Caramel Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
- Dressing standard: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top is recommended.
- Tour style: This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Inclusions: Open air legendary army jeep, pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed driver, entrance fees as indicated, local dinner, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.
- Follow us on Facebook