OVERVIEW: Hanoi Jeep Tours
Embark on a classic open-air Jeep tour through the winding alleys and maze of lanes that make up the inner workings of Hanoi’s wonderful city. as you learn from your guide about the nation’s history, culture, customs, and Hanoian everyday routines in many sectors of life.
- Morning Tours: 08:00 – 12:00 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours: 12:30 – 16:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Sunset & Night Tours: 17:00- 21:30( Dinner included)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location in and around Hanoi Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Group tour price 59 USD
- Private tour price: 85 $ per person
- Tour Style: Group Tour
- Book Directly 24/7 by Call/WhatsApp +84988402008 Or Email: email@example.com
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi Jeep Tours
- View the attractions and hidden jewels of Hanoi in luxury with an open-air Vietnam’s fabled Jeep
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, one of the city’s most well-known landmarks that was built more than a century ago.
- Stroll the renowned Reunification Railway Street neighborhood.
- Pass through the complex of the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the magnificent old French-style homes, the magnificent Hanoi Opera House, the calm and scenic Temple of Literature, the majestic Truc Bach Lake, and the quiet West Lake…
- Drive through the charming French Quarter and the fascinating Old Quarter.
- Discover Hanoi’s hidden attractions and popular hangouts.
- Riding through crowded, vibrant, and bustling local markets
- Meet locals in their homes and have a cup of tea while discussing their everyday lives.
- In a well-known neighborhood hangout, indulge in a hearty local meal and a caffeine fix of unique Vietnamese egg coffee or a decadent mango pudding dessert.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Jeep Tours
- For a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your excursion, our tour guide and jeep driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. From there, the journey continues!
- Our Hanoi Jeep Tours will take you through the intricate network of side alleys and alleyways in Hanoi’s most remote neighborhoods to the expansive cityscapes and fine buildings that line the main streets. As you tour Hanoi, our knowledgeable guides will share tales about the city’s fascinating history and interesting facts. From the renowned opera house to the B-52 “Flying Fortress” airplane wreckage that was found on a small lake. We’ll get an insight into local culture and visit bustling marketplaces that are always busy.
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the second leg of our Hanoi Jeep Tours takes you to a quieter, more contemplative area of Hanoi near the shore of West Lake. Here, you can cool off in the breeze before making your way back to the narrow streets that lead to the renowned Reunification Train Street. We will visit a local household where we will get the chance to talk with the owner, a war veteran, and learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs while also hearing his amazing experiences about his own country, from his early years to the present-day Vietnam and its legacy.
- On the last leg of our Hanoi Jeep Tours, your amazing trip comes to a close as we head back to the city to relax and recover. Lunch at an authentic restaurant and a visit to a nearby cafe famous for its Vietnamese egg coffee will round out your journey.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour
- Inclusions Legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off in and around old quarter, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed driver, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks.
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS